CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!


Gavin you make my heart flutter, the way you dig at my neck and nuzzle your head into my shoulder when you know I am about to put you down for a nap. The way you make everyone around you light up with that beautiful smile. Your excitement of food, or any package that could possibly be something remotely edible. Rocks or dirt are sometimes the snack of choice in our household when Gavin has control. You make me laugh when you maul sis in hopes that she will not get upset and instead make you laugh like nobody else can!!! We are truly blessed to have you in our life and I hope you know how much we all love you!!! I look forward to many more special moments with you.


Getting Birthday "Loves" from his best friend and Sister!

For Gavin's Birthday we went to the Circus with Tenille and her family, and of course our Special Grandma Jo!! Before Gavin even entered the arena he started bouncing hysterically and clapping. Needless to say he enjoyed every bit of the circus (at least every bit that he was awake for).


He is making a mental note on how to make the biggest mess and eat it too. Moments later he dug into his cake with a fork (how proper). We were hoping for a little big more dramatics!!

9 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin! What a cutie. I love his love for food that is too cute! What a fun birthday to go to the circus!

Joel and Michelle said...

Hey Ashley, how are things going? I haven't talked to you in forever. It looks like you've got such a cute family. It's been fun to read your blog and catch up with what you've been doing. Talk to you later.

LB said...

I never got to meet your little man! He is adorable! You look amazing too! Happy Birthday to him!

Heather said...

Oh Happy Birthday little man!! He is SO dang cute! Little boys and their Mama's! Looks like it was a great day, he needs to come to our playdates ;)

Megan Andersen said...

What a sweet boy! Give him a birthday kiss on those cute cheeks for me!! Yeah-hopefully I will see you guys amongst the 7000+ people this weekend. That's awesome you two are running it. I saw that Andy was signed up--is he coming too? My #435-862-4238 Call me when you all roll into town. We will make some plans---maybe dinner? Or Lunch after the race?

Alison said...

happy birthday gavin!! we love you!

Taryn and the boys said...

I can't believe he is getting so old. Your kids are darling. Man I am huge already and I can't help but think of how cute and tiny you are when you're pregnant.

Jennifer Phillips said...

He is so stinkin cute, one of these times fate will align and we will be able to get these playdates to work out so that everyone can come but we definately want you to come so here's the scoop we try to get together every wed and it's usually in the afternoon so if you think you can make it one week let me know and I can email you where we will be and what time or if you want to give me your phone number I can text you. You can email it to me if you want my email is wee0002@hotmail.com, I told Natalie you should have came to our GNO but I guess you were at the Circus so maybe next time!!

Heath said...

Happy birthday Gavs! Doesn't that first year go by too fast? He is such a little cutie. Talmage went to the circus with his 'scramma' and I hear it was hugely fun. Good to see the Ash fam is doing well.