CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

For anyone missing us!!!



When your computer is down and you go without Internet for a few weeks you feel completely disconnected to the outside world. Yes, I do get out and do things but I truly missed seeing everyone and there cute families. I am loving the blogging world for giving me the opportunity to feel like I can keep up on how friends and loved ones are doing. So I know that we probably went slightly unnoticed but for me you didn't.
I am happy to say that the problem should be fixed shortly and until then I will have to use Garrett's laptop. I will now stop chatting and quickly update you on a few things we have been up to:

*



We have been soaking in as much outside time as possible before it turns cold on us.

*


Such as Beez games.

*





*






A fantastic Ice cream social where new friends were made and great food was eaten!! (a big thanks to Kenedy for putting flyer's on every one's doors).

*




Trying to see how many children can possibly fit into the jeep, with a new driver behind the wheel. She then took the jeep and ran straight into the ice cream stand. Just a little more practice and I think she's got it.

*



Mingling with new faces.

*




The kiddos in Kenedy's school class enjoying every moment of learning!

*


Roasting Hot dogs and Mellows with good friends.

*




Even better than roasting the food is eating the end product.

*


I am sure there are many things I left out but if I don't post something now I am sure to forget many more wonderful moments we have experienced the last couple of weeks. I get a little sad to realize that summer is ending but I am sure there are lots of new adventures to look forward to. I hope all of you and your families are doing well!!!

10 comments:

Texas Welch's said...

I was wondering about ya. It is weird when people who usually post don't post for a while. Glad your back. Looks like you guys have been enjoying the out doors. Your kids are getting so big!-Jo

Heather said...

That ice cream party looks like so much fun!! Looks like you guys are having a blast. What cute pictures of the kiddos. Love it!

The Bonham Family said...

I have indeed been missing you! Look how pretty you look in the picture by the fire! You skinny little thing! What a fun idea to do your ice cream party in your neighborhood!

Heather said...

Yes we have all been missing you! I figured something was up because you usually post more. Hope the problem gets fixed in a jiffy! Until then we will be thinking about ya!

Taryn and the boys said...

Cute pictures. I wish we were worrying about it getting cold. We are just worried about how much longer it is going to be so dang hot here. I miss Utah. Sam always says if we did move back which won't happen just a nice thought he says he would want to move back to Chandler. We miss everyone. Looks like you have been having fun. And I am glad to here you usually update more. It's so nice to see what everyone is up to especially now that we are so far away.

Anika said...

Cute! I miss you guys! :)

Heath said...

I've had that same blog withdrawl before. There is hope.

I kept checkin in on ya and wondering where you were. So, just know that you were missed. Fun summer activities. Was that your idea to get the neighborhood together? If so, WAY TO GO. Very ambitious of you. See you soon...in the BW.

(blogging world) I'm such a dork:)

Megan Andersen said...

Yeah, I have missed ya! I thought it was going on awhile--looks like you guys have been doing fun things with your time other then blogging. I swear, my house could be so much cleaner if I would just pull myself away from this computer!! But housecleaning just isen't as fulfilling as blogging.

LB said...

Ashley! I know you probably don't even remember me...it's been such a long time... I found your blog blogging around....Rourke's wife? Sound familiar? Anyways you look great and the boys should start playing soccer again...don't you think? This is our blog boyakin.blogspot.com

Scott and Amy said...

your family is so cute! i came across your blog seeing amy stallings then i saw clints, then i saw andys, then yours. Your two kids are so stiken cute and you are so cute i hope everything is going well. amy kiser/gneiting