CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Three is the Magic number


As a child I don't remember my birthday lasting more than one day, but it seems to me that these days when a child's birthday comes around its a week of Fun and partying all in your honor.
This was the case for sweet Kenedy who turned 3 on July 12th. For those of you who don't know Kenedy or haven't seen her lately her are a few favorites right now in her life:

* She loves chocolate milk, it is a staple in the Maudsley diet.
* She enjoys making me pumpkin pea pie soup from the tub, and insists that I really drink it and not just pretend.
* She loves animals, most of all right now she loves elephants and cute cuddly dogs names "Bacon".
* She loves to sing in the car and dance to entertain Gavin.
* Kenedy loves books and after a few times of reading them she has them memorized (she will actually tell you if you skip a word, or page in a story).
* She loves veggies, specifically peas from Grandpa's garden (On Sat. morning they sat down on the kitchen floor and ate oodles of peas together for breakfast)!! thank you Grandpa Mike.
* She loves her friends and family and loves to tease with Grandma Jo!
* She loves to hang out in her princess undies and would all day if I let her.
* She loves the water in any form such swimming, boating, shower, tub or if worse comes to worse the sink.
* She loves to take care of people and always asks if "Your OK".
* She absolutely loves to go to church, to see her teacher Connie in the nursery!

Her birthday bash started on Friday where she had friends over for an Under the sea/Littlemermaid party.

*

*


*

*


That night we went up to Garrett's parents to sleepover because Garrett and I were running a 1/2 marathon the next morning. She and Gavin spent the morning playing with Grandma and Grandpa,(such activities included trimming and sweeping the grass up, walking the balance beam or curbing of grandma's flower beds and riding her scooter in the driveway). This was followed by a parade and festival.
All day Kenedy had been talking about riding pony's so we headed down to Thanksgiving point and played at the petting zoo, and saw the movie Kung Fu Panda (I really enjoyed this movie, actually we all did)!!!
*
*

Then to top things off Grandma Sydney threw a party for her on Sunday full of gifts, food, and lots of candle blowing (who needs gifts when you can just light candles and let them blow them out over and over).


*

*

We are so blessed to have Kenedy in our lives and we had a great time celebrating her Special day, Love you Peanut.

10 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Kennedy is adorable! Her undersea party looks fabulous...great decorating mom!! Ava loves chocolate milk too (she thinks that having it on its own is sufficient enough for a meal). She also memorizes stories as well-oh how I wish we lived closer to each other so that our girls could play together.
Happy Birthday Kennedy!!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

She is such a sweet little thing! Her Little Mermaid party looks awesome! I agree - way to go Ashley! I love little kid birthday's, so much joy! We go all out in our family for them. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful fun filled time with her :)

Heath said...

WAY TO GO ON THE PARTY!! I love the 'ocean' look. Cute idea. She is such a cute little girl. Talmage makes 'pee soup' in the tub and wants me to eat it too. YUCK. Hey, hopefully we'll see you tmr! I'm so excited!

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kennedy! What a fun birthday party! I love that Choc milk is a staple in your household because that is so my home~
She is such a princess! Awesome on the 1/2 marathon Im so proud of you! Way to make some amazing birthday memories for her!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how quickly they grow up!

Heather said...

What a cutie pie!! I love all of the girly princess Ariel stuff! I wouldn't know what that is like though of course!! Looks like she had quite the birthday!

Heath said...

So good to go to the zoo with you guys. Kenedy is such a sweetie. I still can't believe how dainty and girly she is. Hey, I forgot to give you money for the merry-go-round. I owe ya, this just means we have to hang out again so I can repay you. You are such a great girl, I really admire you in a lot of ways and am excited that we came back in touch.

Welch TLC said...

Kenedy, Happy Birthday! I wish I could give and birthday hug and kiss. Cole will spoil you big time when we move back to Utah and can come to your Bday parties :) Ash, you are such a great mom, you are so good to Kenedy and Gavin.

Love you heaps,
Laura

Anonymous said...

such a sweet age, just in her knickers on my lap I rub her through her knicks and she kicks, bucks, and giggles, once I feel her knicks getting a wet spot I know her c--t is ready for play, my hand goes in her knicks and finds her moist, warm, bald, puffy, soft, tight toddler pu--y, I start rubbing it to get her nice n wet and a finger goes in, she squeals as it goes in but I start working her, stretching and going deeper, a second finger goes in and she whinces, it's ok sugar it won't hurt long I am going to make you feel real good, I work her good going deeper and deeper, she opens her legs for me liked a good girl, I love the feel of her soft cotton knix as I finger f-ck her, she bucks and squeals as her orgasm hits her mmmmmmmmmmm pu--y juice soaked knickers, I pull them and lay her down, legs spread open, little 3 yr old pu--y looks good I want to f-c- her so bad but she is years to young so I start licking her c--t, she LOVES it mmmmmmmmmmm nice mum this one was made for secs, I feel her soft, warm, tiny body shake and convulse and she push's her c--t hard into my face as she orgasms again, MY pu--y now...happy birthday, I am keeping her damp knicks to lick and sniff when I jerk off, I LOVE sniffing, licking and coming in my granddaughters such a sweet lil c--t