CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Its been an incredible run!!



Today is Garrett's and my 5Th yr anniversary, and some of you, as do we may experience that when you have kids and busy schedules sometimes these important moments go unnoticed. Not intentionally of course but its just trying to fit in another date, or vacation.
So as our busy day goes on today I wanted to say to Garrett its been a great ride thus far, and I look forward to many many more unbelievable moments.
Garrett you are the best friend I have, and the greatest father. I love doing absolutely anything with you (racing, camping, hiking, skiing, tennis, reading, etc...). Time flies and I am truly blessed to have found you. Thank for holding out and waiting for me to come along. (I know your parents were a little worried, boy did you prove them wrong)! I hope it was worth it. I know it was!!!

At this time in our lives we have:
* Lived in three different places
* Changed jobs two times
* Had two children (Kenedy 3, Gavin 9 mo.).
* Traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, Eastern Caribbean, Cherry Hill (hehehe), lots of camping, New York and U.S. Open (three years in a row), Sun Valley, Brian Head, Jackson Hole, California, Arizona, and more that I can't remember right now.
* Lots of laughing and crying (on my part), enjoying simpler pleasures and any addition sleep we can squeeze in.
These past years have flown by and I feel like I am still getting to know you. Thank goodness I have you for eternity because it may take that long to figure it all out! I love you babe!


8 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been that long! Im happy for you guy's. I still remember your beautiful reception!

Elisha said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that I stumbled onto your blog! This is Elisha (Grover) your old gym buddy. How are you??? Your kids are sooo cute! wow it's really been forever.

Jill and Paul said...

hey ash-
its jill. yall are such a cute family. it was really fun to catch up with you and spend time at the zoo with all our kiddos! we'll definately do it again. and happy anniversary! thats wonderful!
(by the way....i KNEW you were a runner! cant fool me with those rock hard legs!)

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute tribute! Hope you guys have a wonderful day :)

B & T Butler said...

Ash and gar, That is an exciting time I cant its been 5 years it seems like yesterday that ashley brought him to meet the family and we all fell in love with him. Garrette it has been so fun to see how happy yo make ash. I think the whole world can see the love you two have for each other. Luv ya both.

Anonymous said...

Garrett,

Amy and I unbelievably found your blog tonight while we were blog stalking (which makes the slightly nefarious activity all the more entertaining).

Congratulations on five years!

On a lighter note, we have only one question. Why aren't there any Masonic symbols on your website?

Love,

Chris and Amy Kemp

The Christensens said...

Happy Anniversary. Gar, I like your short hair :)

Lins

Welch TLC said...

Congrats Love Birds!