CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

KOWABUNDABAY BABY!!!!!!

So ever since those colorful slides have made their way into the sky my kiddos shriek and point "Kowabundabay"!!!!! Long before the water park opened they were entranced by this place. Each time we got on the free way or just headed north Kenedy would say "When will we pass Kowabungabay"? And as soon as those slides came into view she and Gavin would both point and yell. So the time has come and we hit the park with our best buddies, our cousins. The weather was warm and the kids were well rested for a full day of water and EXCITEMENT. When I say kiddos I am not leaving out Jake and Torrah, they are the ring leaders of the group. I think they earned a few crusties and middle fingers by the end of the day by staking out at water guns and squirting innocent bystanders. And I wonder where my kids get their pranking ideas....
Gavin and Jake just refueling!
Grandma Jo enjoying a cozy Sadie Jo. She has the touch that is for sure.

Kenedy trying to jump some water sprayers.

Gavin taking a quick snooze before round two.

Jake and Torrah enjoying a second without our kids piling on top of them and asking them to take them on some more rides. These two are truly the best. The kids eat them up and Jake and Torrah willingly play with them. And I don't mean for five minutes at a time. I mean the whole day. So I am sure my babysitting bill was racked up that day just send it my way.

Jake and Kenedy waiting paitently for the big bucket of water to splash down.

Sadie Jo just chillin in the shade. Look at that smile, you should see it in person she is gorgeous and was so much fun at the water park.

Nash and Gavin playing in the pool.

















0 comments: