CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday, Butterflies and Cake!!!!!!

My sweet, sassy Kenedy turned 4 yrs. old this past weekend, and I know that its not true but I swear she grew up overnight. She has been talking about turning four for quite awhile now.


" When I turn four I can help you with the dishes, and hold babies, and stop sucking on my fingers". "When I turn four can I watch Hannah Montana"? She has always been a big helper with her brother and with things around the house but she is putting it into full force.


For Kenedy's birthday we ventured to the Kangaroo Zoo for a fun filled day with some buddies. They played and ate and played some more only to be tuckered out on the drive home. She is quite easy to please and we had a wonderful time.



Thank goodness she is only four we couldn't possibly fit anymore candles into a tiny cupcake.

The birthday girl trying her hand at baseball.

Gavin being one of the big kids doing everything all by himself. And when you offer to help he says "No mommy I do it"!!!! And most of the time he does. Boy is he growing up fast, and he is not even Two.

Kenedy spent a special birthdate with her Grandma Jo. She visited Build-a-Bear where she hoped there would be a stuffed Raccoon (thanks to Nat and Chad) and when there wasn't she picked out a pony that she named Lily. They had some lunch and Grandma bought her a beautiful birthday dress that Kenedy could not wait to wear. Covered in butterflies, because that is her latest craze!!!! Grandma Jo you are the best and we love you so much for how special you make Birthday's!

She opened up a butterfly net and she and her cousin Bo were immediately off finding bugs, grasshoppers, and rolly-pollys.
Kenedy I love you so much and I am truly blessed to be your mom. You remind me of all things that are wonderful and how great it is to be a kid. You have a personality that lights up a room and such a sure sense of confidence that others are drawn to you. Thank you for being my little girl and I look forward to lots more birthdays!!!






2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Looks like she enjoyed every minute of her birthday bash! Crazy how they grow up in a pinch huh..
Happy Birthday Kenedy!!! You sure are a precious girl!

Jer & Cort Smith said...

Happy Birthday Kenedy! Addie had a great time. I can't believe she turned 4... I was thinking 15! We absolutely love Kenedy.