CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthdya Babe (sorry it's a little late)

Garrett's ice tools that I was actually able to pull off as a SURPRISE!!!

So my Handsome hubby had a birthday this last week and I would have been a lot better about posting something on his actual birthday but I have felt a little under the weather the lately. So a week late is how it's going to have to be. I will keep this short and sweet because Garrett would be embarrassed if I rambled on and on about him so I just simply want to say that I love you and I am glad that you are in my life. I realize more and more each day just how much I can't Live without you!!!!!

*
Snowshoeing with her daddy!

Dinner at Famous Dave's with the cuttest kiddos around.
They could not get enough of singing
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
to their daddy!


5 comments:

Alison said...

happy birthday garrett!!

The Bonham Family said...

Tell me that your littl girl is not a spitting image of you! How cute that she is already an outdoor girl! I saw your sister Tenille (sp) the other day! She is so beautiful just like ya! I can't believe how well you girls do pregnancy just these little basketballs!

Heath said...

My husband's 30th was on the 18th and I still haven't posted so don't feel too bad. Happy B-day Garrett. And I sent you an invite so let me know if you get it. Book club is on the 4th of Feb. The rest of the details are on my blog. If for some reason you don't get the invite (cause it's happened before) just call me 554-3342

Megan Andersen said...

Happy Birthday Garrett! What is with men & not aging--it's not fair!!

The Christensens said...

Happy Birthday. I tried to call, but never caught anyone at home. Hope you had a great one!