CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well here comes another exciting year with new ambitions and more goals:

1. Try not to leave folded laundry in the baskets longer than two days.

2. Let the kids toys stay a mess longer than necessary to help you realize that you aren't totally anal.

3. Be a better person at picking up my phone when it rings, and returning messages (bad habit from my family).

4. Try lots and lots of new recipes.

5. Be a better wife and mother.

6. Work on Patience.

7. Serve others more often.

8. Read more books just for fun!

9. be a little bit more frugal and save a few more pennies.

10. Be a friend people can count on.


I would possibly add to the list be a little more fit and branch out in my exercising options but I get a break this year and look forward to getting a little more plump
(For a wonderful cause).



* the list is endless and I wrote down a few just as to not overwhelm myself with EVERYTHING! I love new years they open up lots of doors and new opportunities. I hope everyone enjoys this upcoming year and takes time for themselves.




6 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

Happy New Years!!

LB said...

Ashley good stuff for the new year! Me and some of the girls are getting together on Friday for lunch with the kiddos if you want to come. Let me know. It'd be fun to see you!

TNTWilliams said...

I love your new blog look. I need to set goals more like yours-especially the laundry one! Love you sis. I am pulling pics off the camera today, so I will send some your way. Lots of love. And thanks again for all of your help yesterday. We really owe ya one!

Megan Andersen said...

All great goals to have! And yes, the best thing about being pregnant...guilt-free eating!! It's also nice to not feel like you have to suck your tummy in all the time too!!!

Jaynann said...

You know that you have already good at those things right? I haven't made a list this year and hmmm...I am not sure I will.

Jennifer Phillips said...

Hmmmm so getting plump guilt free........ are you pregnant lady??? If you are I am so excited for you and if not then I am so excited that you are going to get plump guilt free because seriously you are already like the most fit person I have ever seen, I'm pretty sure if I looked like that even before I had kids I would love myself. Hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season