CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welch Halloween Party!


This year the annual Welch Halloween Party had some stiff competition. We anticipate this day and gear up for months for the moment we dress ourselves up and attend a WILD get-together with the people we care about the most. It gives us a chance to break out of our shell (especially my cute hubby) and get creative!
Well accomplished this year by everyone. We ate lots of yummy soup and bread sticks followed by Jessica's Delicious pumpkin and cream cheese frosting cake. I love my family and it is always non-stop laughter when we are together. We can definitely tell when the few are missing, and this year we missed Trent and Laura and their cute family, along with Jake who decided to go on vacation instead. So here are a few clips of our crazy, fun night and we wish you were there with us.
Most of the grand kids (at least those we could round up) trying to smile for yet another picture.

Garrett's best "Tommy Lee" face, I could keep it together and stop my laughing. (Sorry).


"Princess Kitty Cat" and "Turtle" walking in together. Making small talk.



"Frankenstein" and his Gorgeous Wife. Jess made these Fabulous costumes, something that is not a talent in the Welch clan.


This picture says a THOUSAND WORDS!


Mom and Dad... Or is it?


Who's Who?
Chad studied dad for a few weeks trying to get everything just right. His smile, mannerisms, right down to the perfect haircut and glasses.




Posh and her Drop dead Gorgeous Family!!!!


The annual M&M game.


7 comments:

LB said...

Looks like you guys had FUN! Ashley I was wondering if you knew Erin Bradley I was thinking about going to lunch with her one of these day maybe you should come with us if you want! Let me know this is my blog boyakin.blogspot.com

The Bonham Family said...

I can only imagine all the Welch's together how much fun it would have been! I love Garrett, he is hysterical! Tell him he pulled off the perfect face! What exactly were you!!!! Looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Don't you just love family time?

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahahah oh the cute welch family.. I miss you all! I hope you don't mind I take a peek every now and again at your darling family!! I can't wait for Heid to have her baby:)

Heather said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard at your costumes! Your family is a HOOT!!! That is so awesome you guys have such a huge party for Halloween with your family! I might have to steal that idea for next year!

Jennifer Phillips said...

That is halarious, I think you should rock that look a little longer.......ummm Chad really looks like your dad hahaha and heidi and her husbands picture is AWESOME!!! Looks like you had lots of fun

Heather said...

So funny!! It looks like you guys had some serious fun. Great costumes! Seriously, how fun. Love it.