CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged by Jessica my darling sister-in-law and I am so excited for everyone to get to know Garrett a little bit better (since he is not always the most informative person).

How long have you been together?
We have been married 5 yrs, in July and dated for about a yr before that.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first, but technically the first time he tried to kiss me I turned him down. I wasn't sure why but I did. Right after that he asked me point blank why he couldn't kiss me. All I could say was "because". He couldn't understand why I had denied him.Sorry babe I was such a brat.
Who eats more?
Meal-wise we eat about the same. But when it comes to our midnights snacks He eats about a 1/2-1 bag a chips a night and I can pound 1/2 of a half gallon of ANY kind of ice cream. We have our definite strengths with foods.
Who is taller?
Garrett is. He is "6"0 ft. and I am 5"7"
Who is smarter?
Hands down, Garrett. He is book smart, street smart, number smart. Religion smart, You name it he knows it. He is my personal encyclopedia!
Who is more sensitive?
ME, ME, ME!!!!
Who does the laundry?
That would be me, if I were to ask Garrett to help he would, but I guess I am just a little OCD about the way clothing is folded. (Lame, I know).

Who cooks?
We both do. Anytime he fixes something it is totally yummy! (definitely not healthy) One of his favorite item to make me is egg cheeseburgers!!
Who drives when you two are together?
He does.
Who is more stubborn?
He would probably say me, and I would say he is.
Who has more siblings?
Me, of course (4 sisters, 3 brothers).
Who is more daring?
Me, I am more of a risk taker. But the activities Garrett really enjoys are calculated risks. Such as ice climbing, and mountain climbing etc...
Extra stuff:
Garrett loves absolutely anything outdoors, he loves to read and study, he is an incredible tennis player, skier, climber, husband, father, and friend. He is a wonderful listener and always gives great advice.
He has his Grandma patience's sense of humor. He is never the center of attention at gatherings but out of no where he will say the funniest and wittiest things. Those of you who have been fortunate enough to be sitting next to him in these situations know exactly what I am talking about. Thank you Grandma for passing on that attribute.
He is my best friend and I love spending any possible free time with him and my kids as I can.
Love you Babe!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That was fun to read and get to know your hubby better! You two are such a dang cute couple and have darling little munchkins!! Love ya Ash :)

Jaynann said...

You are such a perfect match for each other. And we do love when he says something so funny out of nowhere.

BTW-Where is that first photo taken? It is amazing!