CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

While the Cat is away the Mouse will Play


This morning Kenedy had school and I was trying to get ready right after a shower. When I went on the hunt for Gavin who had gotten out of the shower just minutes before me. I could hear clanking and mixing from their room and I poked my head around the corner to find this:
Gavin doesn't always get a chair when having tea party's with Kenedy because they are reserved for her "special" animal friends or girl friends. So when she is gone he takes every opportunity to get a/both seats for his very own tea party. I was laughing hysterically at this sight. And this isn't the first time he has been caught having a Naked tea party by himself.
He is such a funny little boy!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

i love that! cute table by the way!

Jaynann said...

Oh my...Gavin is one of the funniest babies! I love it, I am LOL. Naked on her precious pink chairs and having the time of his life! He'll show her. haha