CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let It Snow!!!

This past weekend we ventured down to Temple square to see the lights. Its funny because we knew we had nothing planned for Saturday and so we thought " yes, we are going to lay low and just relax at home". By 5:00 p.m. we couldn't take it any longer and tried to think of a plan. Salt Lake was a little crazy that night, there was a Christmas concert at the Tabernacle, and a Jazz game so it took us a little minute to find parking. Once we got parked and the kiddos bundled up and into the wagon we were ready. Gavin and Kenedy loved the snow that was falling and constantly stuck their tongue out to catch snow flakes on their tongue. I would have posted a better pic. but we were too cold to stop and take our gloves off to get a picture. So this is as good as is gets this time around. I love this time of year, not only because it is Christmas but I love the cold weather, the snow and getting to bundle up and be out in the cold brisk air. Thank goodness my children share the same view. They can't get enough of the snow and they don't seem to be fazed by the how cold it can get.

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Ash- Congrats on the pregnancy! Im so happy for you guys. We missed you at the Christmas party!

Unknown said...

I wish I felt that way about the cold and the snow. I can't go outside without being reminded how much I HATE it!!! I can't stand being cold. My little Jace loves it. He always wants to help daddy shovel, and his little hands never seem to get too cold to stop throwing snow at everything and everyone he sees!

LB said...

Oh Ashley That's so fun! I love this time of year too. I'm sorry to hear about garrett's grandpa, we'll have to hit you up next time! Merry Christmas!

Megan Andersen said...

It has been snowing all day here! So we are getting a little taste of what life is like up there for you guys--we love it!!

cswelchkins said...

Another one on the way! Congratulations. Your family is precious and growing up so fast. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Colleen

Aly said...

Such a cute picture of you! your kids are darling! WE missed you at the Christmas party. Temple square is great isn't it? Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Love Aly