CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby London Jade has arrived!!!!



Last night I had the chance to see Heidi, Marcus and their new baby London Jade. We had just arrived in from Mexico and I had forgotton to give Heidi an essential piece of equipment for the electric breast pump. So I rushed over there at about 11:30 p.m. and I got the chance to see this BEAUTIFUL new additon to the Welch clan.
No lie, she is absolutely Gorgeous!!! She is sweet and perfect and I think looks a lot like her dad and then I look again and I say she looks exactly like her mom. Who knows that may change tomorrow and it all depends on who you ask.
I felt so terrible that we were not there for the actual day she came into the world due to a planned trip to Mexico and an early (2 weeks) delivery on London's end. So Heidi, Marcus, and London this is a SHOUT OUT to your beautiful family, we look forward to many more special moments with you and hope that you can all get some much needed R&R and keep her aways from the boys!!!!! She is PERFECT!!!!

5 comments:

Heath said...

I swear Heavenly Father is tempting me right now. Everywhere I look there's another beautiful baby girl. I said this exact same thing this morning to my sister and Heather Hardle at the gym while I was snuggling someone else's baby girl in the nursery. I'm dying!!! My ovaries are crying out...put us to use already!

She's precious. I'm not just saying that. I've been staring at her for like 5 minutes! What a cutie.

The Bonham Family said...

She is beautiful, I can't believe your little sister had a baby>> WOW does that make me feel old. She truly is a really beautiful baby. My kids are beautiful but they definatley have a rougher start!!! Im with Heather on that one, it makes you baby hungry to see those precious little babies!

Heath said...

Ash- I don't think I ever got your email to add to my private list.

heathhark@yahoo.com

Get it on over so I can add you.

(going private kind of sucks!)

Heath said...

One more thing. We're having our book club tonight 8:15. I know you had interest in joining. IT's at my house and I'd love to see you....even if you haven't read the book (She's Come Undone) you can still come and get in on the new book for Nov. Email me if you want to come on over and I'll get you my address-k?

Anonymous said...

hey you!!! this is your cousin Amy ( uncle rons kid) I saw your beautiful new addition!!!! man you all pop out some cuties my email is usmcsilvafamily@yahoo.com email my sometime I also have a myspace ( by my email) if you want to look me up there!! I am in Virginia now.