CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CABO HAS SENT US HOME!!!!


We are just getting back into the swing of things here in cold (er) Utah after returning from Beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!!!!! We had such a wonderful time with my brother's and sister's and all of their spouses. I know I posted OODLES of pictures but I wanted to give a glimpse of a bit of everything we did down there. I must say though it wasn't quite the same without Heidi and Marcus (busy having a baby) and Trent and Laura (who were preparing to come out to Utah for the Holidays)! So these pictures are more for my benefit and I am sorry to all of you who get bored of them after the first 20 or so. HAHAHHA!!!!

*


These girls were in love with Jake and Torah and would not let them leave after sacrament.

Snorkeling and feeling the sting of numerous tiny jelly fish surrounding the boat.

Yes, she looks like my sister but that is my GORGEOUS mom jumping off the boat before the BBQ.
The Clan!

Tiff and Grandpa getting strapped into their para sail.
This was their first para sailing experience and they loved it!
Tenille and Travis enjoying the sunshine.
Some Ultimate Frisbee on the beach.

Jet skiing, each couple had their own and we took every opportunity available to spray and splash anyone who fell off or was at a stop.


Tennis competition and "Around the World"

My darling sis and me!!!!

We found this discreet surfing beach about an hour outside of Cabo and took to the waves.
What a blast!!!

The boys trying not to sink on the "Coby Cat".

Mom and Dad

Tenille and Travis

Waiting for a scrumptious meal.

Nat and Chad and Jake and Torah

What do we do with no kids? Play hard and enjoy some R&R.

*
Pool volleyball competitions.

The men doing water aerobics with their Ladies.

Many of the ladies fell in love with the guys and paid more attention to them than the instructor.

Tiff and Jessica getting their hair braided.

Garrett and I got in a day earlier than my family so we stayed at this secluded little place on the Pacific side of Cabo.

Mom and Dad thank you for making this vacation possible and putting up with all of us for a whole week. We love you and look forward to the next adventure. By the end of the week we had soaked in enough sun to last us through the cold winter and we were missing the kiddos who were back home with Grandma and Grandpa. Thank you to Garrett's parents who had a crazy week filled with my two kiddos and loving them more than imaginable. We love you!!!!!


























9 comments:

Joel and Michelle said...

What a fun vacation! You have such a cute family.

The Bonham Family said...

OK OK Ok, What the crap do you do to look so dang beatuiful! I have to admit you have a rockin bod! I hope to one day look half that great! Im so proud of you. Mother of two. Ok, now about the vacation! That looks so stinkin fun and what a fun family to all drop kids and do such a great trip! That warm weather looked too nice! Glad you had a nice time. Check your e-mail. I sent you an invite for a Christmas party at my home. It's not optional and you and Garrett are coming and will play with me!

Heather said...

I am really jealous!! That looks like it was so wonderful. Fun pictures :)

Unknown said...

Okay, I am officially sick-to-my-stomach-jealous! (and not just of your hot body!) I need to go somewhere warm! My next vacation isn't until FEBRUARY! That is way too far away. Sounds like so much fun!

Alison said...

wow, looks like fun! it's nice to vacation without the kids sometimes! when can we get together? we need to get out and see you!

Megan Andersen said...

Okay...how rockin' is your bod!!! You seriously look amazing girl!! But it is obvious where you get it from...HOT MAMA! Anyhoo, love your family so much...all the fun stuff you guys do together. Thanks for all the picts. I loved seeing them!

Taryn and the boys said...

What a fun trip. It's so nice to get away without the kids every once and a while.

LB said...

It looked like so much fun! I'm so jealous, the beach looked soo pretty! Great family.

Jeff and Diana said...

oh i am WISHING i was there right now. instead i am cold and white! dang. i am glad you guys had a great time. every mom deserves a trip like that!