CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures are worth a 1000 words!

So yes, I am addicted to getting (not taking) pics. of my kiddos. I can't seem to take a decent photo to safe my life, so when I need to capture my kiddos personalities I call Syd. She is INCREDIBLE!!!! She is always thinking of new places and inventive poses. My kids love her and she makes it a pain-free and enjoyable experience.
These are just a few pics. from her last session, I will post more when I get a second, not that you are dying to see oodles of pics. of my angels but I love her work, and she is so great and capturing my child's personality!










5 comments:

Kirk and Mel said...

These kids are so cute we could just eat them up! Sam is adorable - so smiley. What a great trio. We love you guys and miss you SO MUCH!

Lissy Sarvela said...

Oh Ash...these are to die for! I loved every one of them. I love how each one shows a little bit of their personality. What a wonderful little bunch you have!!!

Jer & Cort Smith said...

What adorable kids you have! I love the pictures.

Megan Andersen said...

What an awesome photographer! I love her coloring!! I bet those look so cute framed all around your house!!! You & Garrett did a good job...those are BEAUTIFUL kids!

passerby said...

happen to chance upon ur photos! :)
the adorable girl with the red book is nice! :)