CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WATER + DIRT= ENDLESS FUN!!!


The pot on the right used to contain two flowers...

Mmmm tastes pretty good!!!!

Kenedy and Gavin stirring up some Porridge for Bolt.

*
Who knew that you give your kids some water and let them dump into sand and that they would be happy FOREVER!!! (duh). Well after we returned home from the library I let Kenedy and Gavin out back so sis could plant a few of her flowers. She mentioned she needed some water to feed the flowers and the next thing I know they are making porridge for Bolt.
I should have remembered that this kind of activity is sheer Joy to all children. I have numerous memories of all of us in the backyard with the hose in hand and we are letting it run streams and rivers through the sand box. I too, vividly remember how much we loved it. We couldn't get enough of making mud. So on a much smaller scale an activity that brings endless fun and a nice dirty tub to my two wonderful kiddos. We will have to try this again
(when its a little warmer and I can hose you off outside)!!!

3 comments:

Ronifer269 said...

Gavin, true to his name, is really looking tough. I have to wonder what he would look like if you named him Judy.

TNTWilliams said...

You are a way nice mom! I love the "porrige for Bolt" idea!

Heath said...

OK I don't know if I can let my kids do that. I WANT to but actually watching the filth and being ok with it? YOu're a GOOD mommy, this post shows me that having 3 will be a piece of pie for you.