CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

South Haven



I just wanted to drop a quick line and say Hello from South Haven Michigan. We are currently spending quality family time (Maudsley side) playing games, eating lots and lots of food, building gongo huge sand castles and turtles and catching some waves in the lake (yes, I said lake). Lake Michigan is huge and it seems to produce waves just like the ocean would (minus the salt water) It has been great!!! My kids are loving playing with their cousins, having no bedtime and eating treats for breakfast. I can't wait post some pictures of our fun memories when we return home next week. I must say I do slightly miss catching up with friends and family through blogs and I will need to make up for lost time. I hope everyone is doing well and is Happy!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Wow I had no idea that Michigan was that pretty. That picture looks sweet, I thought maybe it was like some tropical island before I read the post under it. So some of us girls were thinking about doing a mommy and kid hang out day if you want to come, I will keep you posted if you are interested

Megan Andersen said...

I am way jealeous! I will keep Michigan in mind when we are planning our next getaway. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hey...big news! Shelly is having another baby!! She is due in January. I will keep you posted (since I cannot talk her into this whole blogging thing) when she finds out what she is having in 2 weeks.

Alison said...

wow that's awesome! i can't wait to see more picts! have fun!

andy'n'jess said...

We miss you guys! Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourselves! We look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!
Love you guys, travel safe!

Heath said...

That looks like a beach! I'm so glad that you are spending time with family. I'm one of those people that can't seem to get enough of family time. Well, let's be honest...my side of the family, family time! But anyhoo, hope you have a great time. Let's get together when you come home.

The Bonham Family said...

Im so glad you got away for some r&r! You deserve it. I love vacations for the fact that the kids do eat oreo's for breakfast and have no bed time! Looks beautiful!