CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tis' the season


After a long night of fighting the crowds and standing in lines I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a train. The day after Thanksgiving has always been the day we go and cut down our Christmas tree up near Farmington. Since I was not feeling so swell and Gavin was so young we decided to stay home and leave the tree cutting to Dad and Kenedy.

This is kind of a huge responsibility, ever since our first Christmas where I picked out the BIGGEST, FATTEST tree ever we have yet to find one as great as "Fluffy". Garrett knew the pressure was on, and after much time combing the mountain for the perfect tree Kenedy and Grandma Sydney found the perfect tree. I must say it is a monster of a tree and needed a little work but all said and done, and I would have to say it was a success.



As you can see it still needs a little work and a lot of decorating but when we are finished this baby will glow with pride.

5 comments:

TNTWilliams said...

That is the biggest tree I have ever seen. I bet your house smells wonderful. I want to see it when you are done. Love ya

Welch TLC said...

Ash, Amazing Tree! You are so ambitious getting the real deal. In all my life I can remember a "real tree" one year is all. That is a very cool tradition, you will have to let us in on your hunting spot. It was so great to visit with you at the party. You are an amazing women! Love you heaps

Laura

Alison said...

hey girl, i got your link off tenilles...cute family, we just love you guys!! check out our blog too!!

Alison said...

hey girl, i got your link off tenilles...cute family, we just love you guys!! check out our blog too!!

The Bonham Family said...

Mrs Ashley- I can't believe I found your cute blog through someone else's but sure enough I did. So sad your little one broke her little arm! She has changed so much she has taken on a whole new look. Looks like your family is doing so good! I want to see your little baby! I hope your doing good! It's been way too long since I've talked to you. Love you tonz Jen Mcrae Bonham!!!