CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Spoiled Girl

Every morning when I get my "Little/Big" man out of bed and we pass my bedroom he says "Baby Sam Sweep"? As we then continue on our way downstairs where Samantha is usually already awake and fed he immediately says "Baby Sam WAAAAAKE". "I see Baby Sam"? He then rushes over to her where I cringe that he is going to step right on top of her, he gently gets down on his hands and knees and lays right next to her. I must say it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
For those of you who know Gavin he doesn't really know how to play soft or talk quietly. He is often clumsy and destructive. But when it comes to his little sister he has from day one been so tender and sweet. He loves to sing her "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and tell her all the features of her face (as he is lovingly poking her in the eye). There is something about Boys and the way they love and protect their "Girls"!!!!!
As I said a moment earlier the Boys love their girls and Sam loves her daddy. When he comes home from work and she hears his voice she tries to talk to him. He can pick her up and in seconds have her cooing and smiling. That is rare and it takes me a LONG TIME to get that same reaction. Little Sam and Garrett have a Special bond and it is such a great blessing to have her in our life.


7 comments:

andy'n'jess said...

Oh she is sooooo cute! We just love her, and really miss you guys!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ash
This is Megan. I have no idea how I am supposed to leave a comment...obviously not a blogger...just a blog stalker. Sam is so stinking cute I can't stand it. There is nothing like the bond between a big bro and dad with their little girl. So awesome. I miss you guys. Have Gar call Jon so we can play.

Taryn and the boys said...

She looks just like Kennedy! What a sweet girl.

Heath said...

Her face looking up at daddy....Awwwwwwwww. I LOVE her little expression. I'm so happy for you Ash. You're the greatest person and deserve your sweet little ones. What a loving tender older brother Gavin is. I hope all is well with you and your troops1

Megan Andersen said...

Ash, she is a doll! I bet she has grown so much in the past month...give us an update so we can see (c'mon, your not a busy mother of 3 or anything). LoL!!

The.Mommy.Account said...

Hey Ash!
How are you beautiful mama?? I am so excited I found your blog! You family is SO darling! We miss you guys! Anyway... we had your address last year, but due to the whole "mailbox fiasco" I guess I deleted it, thinking it was the wrong one! :? I need to get it from you again, so we can send this year's Christmas card! Can you send me your address pretty please?! :)

The.Mommy.Account said...
This comment has been removed by the author.