CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank You!!!!

"It is good to kneel as a family and to hear daily expressions of gratitude to our Heavenly Father for the blessings we enjoy. The Lord intended His children to enjoy the good things of life. With all that we have, we must also have grateful hearts. We must teach our children not to take all that they have for granted. Thank you is a wonderful phrase. Use it. It will add stature to your soul. Never let a day go by without saying thank you to someone for something- and especially to your Heavenly Father". Small and Simple Things by: Marjorie Pay Hinkley.

*

I couldn't say it any better so I will only elaborate slightly and say Thank you today for my sweet husband and two incredible kiddos. Last weekend we spent the weekend in Park City for Mother's Day and it was exactly what this mama ordered. We didn't plan much, we said "NO" to very little and enjoyed the most wonderful joys in my life.... My priceless family.


I was given lots of smooches from my little bug. She told me funny stories about "baby Samantha" in her tummy and that she was doing somersaults. We watched lots of movies, and Gavin and I shared a breakfast of kit kats and Mountain Dew... OOPS!!!!

We enjoyed lunch at the City park, where dogs almost outnumbered people and my kids were in Heaven.


We were joined by some more great company for the weekend with Andy, Jessica, and Logan.


Did I mention we did A LOT of swimming. After hitting the outlets and park all day with zero naps we headed back for another round of water games with my little fish.


*


My little beach babe!!!!!


Testing out the furniture of our suite the moment we checked in. Look at the mischief they are conjuring up as I am taking this pic.


Garrett I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, and how grateful I am to all that you do. You are the Perfect Father, and most wonderful husband. You are the MOST selfless person I know and your passion for your family is endless!! I strive to be a bit more like you in all I do. I love you and I wanted to Thank you for such a Grand Mother's Day weekend!!!!!

And I will try to tell you thank you Everyday for every little thing you do that blesses our lives.








4 comments:

Alison said...

how fun! what a great hubby! miss you guys

Heath said...

You and Garrett are wonderful people. You give me a good example of how to truly live my life. It was soo good to run into you at the park. I would love to have you in our book group once baby girl arrives and is into a routine here on earth so you can break away and have some girlie time. We miss ya.

Megan Andersen said...

Ash! That was a cute post!! I can't believe that you are 30 weeks prego!!! You don't look like your retaining any water at all you brat! Give us a belly shot so that we can see your not lying!! -jk-

Hey I am going priveto with my blog, so leave me your email--I love being able to keep in touch with all you guys!!!

TNTWilliams said...

What a cute family and fun weekend! We sure love you!