CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

In a matter of seconds


















To pass some time while I started dinner the other night I got out the finger paints for Kenedy to color. I took her shirt off so she wouldn't get her sleeves dirty. This isn't the first time that Kenedy has painted, and she knows the drill as far as "paper stays on the paper".

I turned around to put some pasta into the pan and as I turned back there was sweet little peanut painting herself. "It feels cold and funny mom!!!" I could not help but laugh when she said that. Its incerdible to see what little things make a child so happy. This being one of those moments where she didn't have to stay clean and she knew that it would come right off.

6 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Ash- How funny! Looks like she is having her self some serious fun! She is darling. What a mess!

TNTWilliams said...

What a doll. Better yet-what a good mom to let her do that. Got to love it. Love the snow pictures also!!! Love ya

Jeff and Diana said...

ash that is so clever of her to realize how much more fun it is to paint on yourself not some stupid little paper! so funny!

Welch TLC said...

Hey Ash! Your new blog design is darling... you are so good at posting often. Your family is growing and Kenedy is just a hoot. WOW - I don't know if I am ready for toddlerhood. They are as fun as they are adventureous! I love you and miss you,Garett and the kids. Take care and love you!

Anika said...

That is hilarious! I sure do miss seeing this little girl walking down the church steps "all by myself" after church! Miss you guys!

Alison said...

hey girl, i need your email address to send you an invite to our blog

awlacey@gmail.com